In accordance with Data Protection Legislation RWFM Group Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains how we use and protect the information given to us by users of our website.
Who we are:
RWFM Group Ltd registered office is at International House, Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN and we are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 12061292. We are registered on the Information Commissioner’s Office Register; registration number ZA547138, and act as the [data controller/data processor] when processing your data.
Our designated Data Appointed Person is Michael Crawford who can be contacted via email:
The information we may collect and process about you includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website and submitting them to us;
- Information that you provide in emails and letters you send to us, including keeping a record of that correspondence;
- Details of your visits to our Website (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data), and the resources that you access.
- How we use the information provided to us
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to enable us to improve our products and services
- to notify you about changes to our services
- to keep a record of the services you have subscribed to;
- for recruitment and selection purposes
- for any other purpose which you have specifically consented to when providing the information
- If you have provided us with your contact details, we may contact you using any of the contact details provided. We will not contact you for direct marketing purposes if you have not consented to such use at the time your contact details were collected
Disclosure of your information:
We may disclose your information to third parties who act on our behalf or who assist us in relation to marketing and business development.
However, you will not be contacted by the third party directly unless you have given your express consent to do so.
In the event that the business and asset s of RWFM Group Ltd are sold or merged with a third party, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective buyer or merger partner.
We may disclose your information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of business and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of RWFM Group Ltd, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data:
All information you provide is stored on our secure servers.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
You may advise us at any time that you no longer wish to receive communications and information. If you wish to unsubscribe, please email us at: email@example.com We will then remove your details.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from websites which we consider are of relevance to our clients. This can include advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to and updating of information:
You have the right to access information we hold about you. Any request for information may be subject to a fee to meet our costs. Such fee will be no greater than the then current maximum figure recommended by the Information Commissioner.
If there are any changes to or you object to the information about yourself which is held by us, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the changes.